Not all businesses have an unlimited marketing budget. Small to medium companies have to find creative ways to advertise their Connecticut business. As such, it is crucial to find worthwhile marketing tools that won’t break the bank.
Investing in Vehicle Wraps in Connecticut
Car wraps are one of the best ways to advertise your business. These are vinyl adhesives that are custom-printed with any design and applied to your vehicles. Since they are printed digitally, you can have virtually any design added to your cars.
Bus and van wraps are a few options you can take advantage of. Regardless of vehicle type, you can have it wrapped with your preferred design.
There are plenty of ways you can use vehicle wraps to benefit your business. Here are a few examples:
- Add branding elements to boost your brand. This can include your business name, logo, and company colors.
- Promote your products and services. Bus wraps, for example, are perfect for adding graphics and images of your products and services. This is effective for sparking the interest of your target customers.
- Announce deals and events with your fleet wraps. Add vinyl designs of your upcoming or ongoing event to your fleet. This can successfully create buzz for your business.
These are just the tip of the iceberg. There are endless possibilities on how you can use vinyl wraps to promote your business. This list, however, shows how much of a worthwhile investment these are.
How Cost-Effective Are Car Wraps?
Vehicle wrapping is one of the most budget-friendly marketing tools. First, the cost to wrap a vehicle can range anywhere between $1,500 - $5,000. This depends on the type of vinyl, the complexity of design, the size of the wrap, and more.
For businesses with a limited marketing budget, this may look like a lot. However, there is so much that you get from that initial investment.
- A single vehicle wrap can potentially generate up to 70,000 impressions per day. This means thousands of potential leads for your business.
- Fleet wraps multiply those numbers of impressions by the number of vehicles you have. Imagine how many leads you can get every day!
- The cost per thousand impressions of wraps is under a dollar. This means you generate so much attention for your business at a fraction of a cost.
- Van wraps turn your vehicles into moving billboards. Static billboards can only be viewed by people passing by. Wraps, however, let you bring your business wherever you go.
- Vinyl wraps for vehicles work 24/7. While on the move or even when parked, your vehicles can engage any person who sees your sign.
Get Vehicle Wraps in Connecticut Today
Make your investment count by choosing an experienced sign maker to deliver your needs. In Connecticut, you can trust Paragon Signs & Graphics to create high-quality signs for your business.
Whether you need car, van, or bus wraps, our team works with efficiency to deliver excellent results for our clients. Give us a call today to learn more, and we’ll give you a free estimate.