Medical centers, clinics, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities can all benefit from having healthcare signs around their facility or campus. Visitors should be able to quickly navigate their way to their goal as soon as they enter your area, and they should be reassured of their safety and excellent health.
Paragon Signs & Graphics is your trusted outdoor healthcare sign company in Connecticut. We provide quality products and services to ensure the safety of our client’s patients and their visitors.
Outdoor healthcare signage should serve two purposes: identifying your business and directing cars to the appropriate spot. Strong, visible building signage, such as dimensional lettering or monument signs, may easily act as a visual anchor for a building or your whole campus, assisting visitors in identifying certain buildings or wings.
· Wayfinding & Directional Signage: Direct them securely through an area using outside directional signage to ensure they know where they can park. A comprehensive navigation system may also include campus maps that can be quickly accessed if patients need to go between buildings across a big region.
· Banners: Customized medical banners are an excellent method to advertise your company or brand. They’re versatile visual solutions that may be used in a variety of settings, including the healthcare business. Vinyl banners are long-lasting, highly visible, and inexpensive. They may be designed with a variety of colors and graphic possibilities.
· Wall and Window Graphics: Graphics on your walls and windows, whether intended to inform or entertain, may create cohesiveness across a room. Consider utilizing bright vinyl decals on your walls depicting characters that children can connect to create a lively atmosphere if you run a paediatrician's clinic. Frosted glass vinyl may be utilized in any healthcare institution to provide seclusion while also providing a refined touch. Graphics on walls and windows may also be utilized to assist departments to be identified by using different color schemes or eye-catching typography.
· Reduce the Anxiety of the Patient: Hospitals are one of the most stressful places to be, whether you're a patient or a visitor. Signage is a simple way to alleviate patient tension and anxiety. Implementing a wayfinding system minimizes the worry of being lost while making patients, visitors, and new staff feel welcome and cared for by providing clear routes and information.
· Patient Education and Promotion of Hospital Services: Patients could be unaware of the entire scope of services you provide. There’s no better moment to inform them than when they’re in your hospital. Do you have a vaccination clinic? Have you lately engaged a renowned surgeon?
· Enhance Internal Communication: The stronger your internal communications, the better the outcomes for your patients. Print decals can also be used on windows, floors, walls, and doors to inform employees of possible risks or new foot traffic patterns.
Our team of designers, technicians, and installers have the skills and technical ability to produce the visual solutions you need when it comes to advertising your institution, whether it's a hospital, a clinic, a medical practice, or any other form of healthcare structure. Contact us today for a free consultation! Call (203) 463-5788 to talk to one of our representatives today!
REQUEST A QUOTE