Dimensional signs are extremely versatile and timeless visual communication tools in Connecticut. They are perfect for both indoor and outdoor office usage. Unlike other commercial signs, each element of the Dimensional sign letters is cut from a single sheet of material and individually affixed on a surface. Unlike channel letter signs, they have solid features and can only be illuminated through external sources.
Types of Custom Dimensional Letters
- Stainless steel dimensional letters: They are incredibly long-lasting options for your dimensional sign letters, making them perfect for the weather in Connecticut. They come in three different options: waterjet flat cut, fabricated, or cast.
- Acrylic letters: Are you searching for modern-looking signs that best showcase your vibrant or intricate trademark? Paragon Signs & Graphics recommends that you invest in acrylic 3D building logos and letters. Their typical applications are reception signs, informational signs, and directional signs.
- PVC letters: Consumers often associate the quality of corporate signs with your company as a whole. You can create a reliable and respectable brand image with the help of high-quality PVC 3D letters. At Paragon Signs & Graphics, we usually install them at government-owned buildings, banks, universities, and more. They come in different finishes such as polished, painted, brushed, anodized, and patina.
- High-Density Urethane or HDU: This multi-faceted and environmentally-friendly material is a popular choice among entrepreneurs and even sign makers. They can be up to three inches in thickness, depending on your preference. We can also apply metal or acrylic laminates to HDU to make it even more durable and attractive.
Uses of Dimensional Letters for Your Connecticut-based Company
- Put your brand’s best foot forward: When affixed at the storefront, dimensional sign letters represent who you are as a company and what makes you different from others. With the proper placement and design, they can effectively catch the attention of motorists and passersby.
- Boost brand recognition: Consumers are exposed to hundreds of brands every day. This is why entrepreneurs need to constantly invest in marketing tools to draw more attention to their businesses. Outdoor 3d letters are fantastic visual solutions that can help your brand stay top-of-mind.
- 24/7 advertising: Backlit dimensional letters undeniably look sophisticated, impressive, and captivating. Because of their visual appeal and extreme visibility, you can effectively advertise the brand any time of the day and regardless of the weather condition.
- Greet customers: 3D logos in your lobby area are perfect for welcoming customers as they step foot in the establishment. These signs also portray your company’s credibility and reputation in the industry.
- Room identification: Three-dimensional office signs are perfect for labeling important areas and room designations in your facility. This boosts employee productivity and customer satisfaction because they spend less time and effort in locating specific individuals, items, places, and amenities.
- Wayfinding signs: Indoor 3D letters can also be used to indicate directional cues and information to promote convenience and safety for everyone in your establishment. Since three-dimensional letters are easy to install, you can have them affixed on walls, doors, and other key areas in your facility.
3D Signs and Graphics for Businesses
Paragon Signs & Graphics has been providing signage solutions to different businesses and organizations in the area. We pride ourselves on having a team of passionate and talented sign makers who go above and beyond in every project that we handle.
Our custom dimensional letters are fabricated from top-grade materials and state-of-the-art machinery. By implementing signage best practices and a customer-centric approach, we can maintain a high standard of all our products and services.
To learn more about the cost of dimensional letters in Connecticut, reach out to us today.