Do you want to make a positive and long-lasting impact with customers from the moment they enter your commercial facility with lobby signs in Connecticut? Investing in high-quality custom lobby signs can do just that. They can help create a professional, reliable, and reputable brand image that customers look for during the first phase of an encounter with your business.
Here at Paragon Signs & Graphics, we create custom lobby signsdepending on your business and branding needs. We offer a wide range of sign options to adorn your lobby area. Our team can create designs that match your brand and design aesthetics.
The cost of lobby signs in Connecticut can vary depending on the complexity of your chosen design, materials used, labor requirements, and more. Reach out to Paragon Signs & Graphics today to get a free quote.
Offering Different Types of Lobby Signs for Businesses
- Illuminated signs: Elegant and sophisticated, front-lit and backlit lobby signs will draw attention to your business and help you stay top-of-mind. You can also go for open-face signs to achieve a vintage look, combination signs for maximum appeal, and even external light sources for added charisma and visual effects.
- Acrylic lobby signs: These acrylic signs are colorful/vibrant and are fantastic for brands that want to showcase their energetic and modern characteristics.
- Metal lobby signs: If your brand has strong, serious, contemporary, and edgy qualities, we highly recommend 3D lobby signs made from metal. If you want something that looks more simple and sleek, engraved and printed laser panels are the way to go. These are commonly found in law firms, tech companies, medical clinics, and corporate headquarters.
- Lobby decals: These affordable and easy-to-install office lobby signs in Connecticut will enable you to maximize your space and transform bare walls overnight. Our talented artists here at Paragon Signs & Graphics can create impressive and unique vinyl signs that complement your one-of-a-kind brand personality.
Whatever your logo sign needs are, our team can deliver. We work closely with our clients to ensure we produce signs that elevate your business. If you don’t see the sign you’re looking for, don’t fret! Let us know your sign and design needs. We’ll be happy to come up with the best sign solution for your business.
Contact us today and get a free consultation with one of our sign experts in Connecticut.
Benefits of Using Office Lobby and Reception Signage
Acrylic lobby signs, wall signs, dimensional letters… all these can be used to benefit your business. Each type of lobby sign plays a crucial role in creating the right business image.
- Brand reinforcement: Besides your trademark and slogan, you can also showcase the company's awards and achievements throughout the years through office lobby signs. In doing so, you will effectively demonstrate your capabilities to customers, assuring them that they made the right decision to entrust you with fulfilling their needs.
- Connect with customers: Reception signs can also tell your brand’s story, such as how the business evolved over the years and how the company supports local suppliers. In effect, people will be more inclined to stick with your brand because they agree with your values, or they want to contribute to your causes.
- Provide wayfinding information: Corporate lobby signs are perfect avenues to indicate directional cues to assist customers as they make their way inside the facility. When you invest in them, customers feel that your company prioritizes their convenience and safety, which will benefit you in the long run.
Custom Reception & Glass Sign Solutions
Research shows that branding is an important factor in the future growth of your business. Your brand is what distinguishes you from other companies. It is what sets you apart from the competition in Connecticut.
In business, there are plenty of ways to boost your brand. One of these is through signs. Reception signage is a very effective way to deliver your message. They can be used to tell your brand story from the first point of contact to the last.
A glass sign that showcases your brand effectively is a lobby or reception sign. They welcome customers into your business, establishing your brand right off the bat. It’s the perfect jumping-off point to creating a lasting impression on your customers.
Choosing The Right Office Sign for Business
One of the challenges of business owners is knowing what type of sign and design to get for their brand. Whether you need a logo or lobby directional sign, here are some helpful tips to consider.
- Know your options. Not all sign types are created equal. It’s best to ask your local sign maker about their offerings to find the best one. For instance, you may want an acrylic office wall sign for that sophisticated, professional look. Wall murals, on the other hand, give you more design freedom.
- Keep your design short and simple. You want customers to pay attention the moment they enter your space. A busy lobby sign tends to make people uninterested. Only include important details, like your business name and logo.
- Light it up! Customers are usually more drawn to illuminated signs. You can choose to put a spotlight on your sign or get front-lit or backlit lobby signs. These are sure to make your lobby signage more memorable.
- Highlight your brand. Cohesive business signs are necessary for creating brand awareness and recognition. Make sure to put your brand front and center of your design.
Most Recommended Lobby Sign Manufacturer in CT
Paragon Signs & Graphics is a leader in providing visual marketing solutions, such as 3D logo wall signs, fabricated from top-grade materials. Unlike other sign shops in Connecticut, our custom lobby signs are tailored to suit your specific branding requirements, building design, target audience, budget, and advertising needs.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction and passion for the craft has allowed us to create long-term relationships with most of our existing clients. Our Connecticut team is looking forward to working with you soon.
Are you ready to invest in high-quality reception signs? Contact us today to get started.