What is a Door Sign
Office signs come in different forms and types. Some of them are installed at the lobby to greet guests, while others are affixed outside the building to solidify the company’s brand. On the other hand, office door signs have different applications depending on the displayed messages and where they are affixed.
Some uses of door signs include:
- Showcasing the names and positions of certain personnel.
- Labeling different departments and rooms.
- Providing office hours and contact numbers.
- Reminding guests and employees about do’s and don'ts inside the office.
If you want to get a better idea of the cost of door signs in Connecticut, don’t hesitate to reach out to Paragon Signs & Graphics today.
Types of Door Signs for Connecticut-based Establishment
- Aluminum office door signs: Lightweight yet incredibly heavy-duty, aluminum office signs can be used in either indoor or outdoor settings. You can choose among different thickness levels and finishes to complement your branding requirements and building design. They are perfect for adding edgy, sleek, and modern touches to your space.
- Armour-wood office door signs: If you want to maximize your signage investments, we recommend Armour-wood business door signs. They are fabricated with a solid wood core that is housed in between two aluminum sheets.
- Engraved office door signs: Their classy and timeless qualities make them excellent for displaying conference room numbers, job titles, employee names, and more. We can create them using metal, plastic, or clear acrylic. If you want interchangeable engraved plates, Paragon Signs & Graphics can provide that for you as well.
- Alumalite office door signs: If you don’t want to spend on multiple repairs and replacements, we highly suggest that you purchase Alumalite exterior and interior door signs. They are carefully fabricated with aluminum sheets that encase corrugated plastic.
- Coroplast office door signs: Fully waterproof and extremely durable, these custom door signs are great for outdoor use. When you invest in them, you will be able to make the most out of your marketing budget.
- Dibond office door signs: Lightweight yet surprisingly strong, Dibond is a fantastic material if you prefer hanging door signs around the office.
- Foam core office door signs: Are you looking for a temporary signage solution for your doors? Foam core signs are lightweight, affordable, and easy to install, making them ideal for short-term usage.
- Acrylic office door signs: They are perfect for making your doors look contemporary, attractive, and colorful. Your designs can be printed on the front or back portion of the signage, depending on your preference.
- We can even house them in special casings so you can easily change or update the details when needed.
- Vinyl door signs: Are you looking for versatile and easy-to-install signage solutions? Vinyl door graphics and letters can display your trademark, office hours, crucial reminders, seasonal decorations, and more. They come in vinyl sheets with wide borders or contour-cut that follow every groove and curve of your design.
Your Dependable Supplier of Office Door Signs in Connecticut
Paragon Signs & Graphics has helped countless organizations and businesses in Connecticut through well-strategized visual communication solutions.
Our signage process focuses on customer satisfaction. It allows us to create business signs that are right for your specific needs and objectives. Whether you need simple home office door signs or several signage solutions in your large corporate office, you can count on Paragon Signs & Graphics to give the quality of products and services that you deserve.
Stop wasting your time researching the “best quality door signs near me” because you are in the right place. Call us today to get started.